Why should anyone hear the Gospel twice, before everyone has heard it once?
-Oswald J. Smith
I want to introduce you to my student Sadi. Last week my friend and I went to visit her in her village. She lives in a village I had never been to before so it was an adventure. Sadi is married and has a beautiful little girl. While we were visiting her we meet so many of her family. She lives with her husbands family and they were so nice to us. Sadi is
lives in a modest 2 room apartment in her husband's family home. She was so proud to show me her room. While we were there Sadi showed us her engagement and wedding pictures. She told us that she did not know her husband before she married him and had only meet him a few times before the wedding. Said said that she was so scared and nervous, but know she loves him. My prayer is that he loves her. My friend and I kept trying to share truth with Sadi, but we couldn't seem to find an opportunity or a desire to hear.
lives in a modest 2 room apartment in her husband's family home. She was so proud to show me her room. While we were there Sadi showed us her engagement and wedding pictures. She told us that she did not know her husband before she married him and had only meet him a few times before the wedding. Said said that she was so scared and nervous, but know she loves him. My prayer is that he loves her. My friend and I kept trying to share truth with Sadi, but we couldn't seem to find an opportunity or a desire to hear.
Sadi is a sweet girl. She always has a big smile on her face and spend so much time in class laughing. I have really enjoyed getting to know her better. Please pray that I will have opportunities to share truth with her. Pray that she and her family will be open to hearing and that they will want to know more. Today as you go to work, school, or what ever it is you do, pray for Sadi as she does the same things.

2 comments:
I love her smile! I'll join you in praying for her!
She seems to be a sweet woman! Seems like she has a great laugh! I'm praying for her!
Post a Comment