Feb 22, 2012

Fanni

I thought it reasonable that I should seek the work where the work was the most abundant and the workers fewest.
 ~  James Gilmour 


Fanni is a student in my Business English class.  At 24 years old, she is the youngest student in my class.  She has a very out-going personality and I don't think she has ever known a stranger.  Fanni is funny and always happy.


Fanni is single and lives with her parents.  Her mother has been in the hospital this session and she is very worried about her.  I have not had a chance to visit her yet, but I plan on visiting her soon.  She has been in a community group with one of my
friends.  Community is where the students are paired with an American living here and they practice their language outside of class.


Please pray for Fanni today.  Pray that I will have opportunities to meet with her and share truth with her.  Pray that her mother gets better and that Fanni knows that it is because we prayed for her.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I like her!

Anonymous said...

I like her too!!